Gold and PassportThis is not really about immigration law.  This is mostly investment experience and the ability to investigate to find a suitable Regional Center or Business venture.

You want a lawyer with investment and international experience and an independent person that is not working for or is associated with a single Regional Center.

This is a quick process to obtain green card for yourself, your spouse, and your children under 21 years old.

Call us for a free consultation.